24x7 Interactive market stretches globally. And while the scenery may change, the quality of the folks we hire never varies.
If you're looking to start or develop your career, this is the place. Wherever you go, we can guarantee you exceptional coworkers, nifty office space, great benefits, and the opportunity to do important, relevant work almost as soon as you sit down at your desk.
So take a look at what positions we have available, then drop us a line. Good people are hard to find, and that's all we're looking for.
Select a category below to view the open positions.
Posting Job Description Reporting to the marketing manager, the intern will be responsible for defining and executing the strategy for social media marketing and developing a "Extend the Click"tool kit that can be utilized by the business leads.
Specific activities will include:
- Develop efficient social media and viral programs that drive new UVs into the network
- Develop deep understanding of social media marketing and the category
- Analyze the competition and successful case studies
- Develop strategy and marketing plan
- Determine consumer target
- Properties to focus
- Measurable Objective
- Execute and monitor results
- Develop the "Extend the click"strategy and toolkit
- Develop a tool kit for the business leads to use to extend the visits we drive from marketing efforts by utilizing the following existing tactics
- Email campaign,Channel Popup, toolbar promotions, Make X my Homepage, Bookmark this and Viral efforts
- Investigate new an innovative ways to develop repeat visitation and stickiness
- Analyze the competition and successful case studies
- BBA/BBM or MBA Intern
- Strong business acumen and superior analytical skills
- Experience leveraging qualitative and quantitative consumer insights into strategy and business management.
- Ability to create strategic plans and an understanding of market planning process.
- Understanding of the online services / Internet industry (e.g., industry structure, competitive dynamics, technological underpinnings, key players, etc.).
- Proven leadership ability and positively influencing cross-functional team members.
- Superior communication skills, including both written and verbal capabilities
- Pro-active problem solving skills and strong analytical ability.
A proven ability to multi-task
- Superior team building and team work skills
- A capacity to think broadly and strategically about business issues.
- Very high energy and positive attitude.
Play an important role in company’s business model transformation by growing company’s web audience through Search Engine Optimization (SEO). You will join a team of SEO managers and copywriters working to optimize company’s websites. Company sites include a variety of leading brands. Your main responsibility will be to drive and increase search engine traffic by creating and implementing competitive SEO strategies. A secondary goal will be to train content managers, product managers and engineers on SEO best practices.
- Generates SEO friendly content to fill gaps in our content offering based on extensive search term research.
- Manages overall SEO strategy and implementation for assigned channels
- Meets or exceeds competitive traffic goals and company Compliance Standards
- Project manages SEO initiatives in collaboration with SEO Designees and Channel Leads from each vertical
- Provides and reviews SEO and product requirements for new releases and works closely with Product Managers, Designers, and Development to implement changes
- Initiates product and project initiatives to increase SEO performance
Performs key phrase research, META tag development, content optimization, and linking on an ongoing basis Conducts competitive benchmarking, analysis, and monitoring
- Produces ongoing performance reports monitored against traffic, indexing, and ranking goals
- Reviews designs and existing websites to maximize SEO opportunities
- Spearheads education, advocacy, and evangelism of SEO
Performs SEO technical, architectural, and compliance audits on existing websites and new releases
- Generates or acquires appropriate content to improve search query coverage
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
Key Measures of Success
- Meeting or exceeding SEO goals and compliance requirements
- Defining and executing SEO strategies for assigned categories
- Successfully working with cross functional teams to drive and complete projects
- Education and Advocacy of SEO
Senior Web Software Engineer
The Senior Software Engineer is responsible for developing key components of a company's Content Management System. This individual will be required to design requirements, develop those requirements, and guide developers on those requirements within the project. This person should have a strong working knowledge of a Content Management System platform, such as Vinegette, or equivalent custom build solutions. This project will be fast paced and technically rewarding to the individual. The individual will need to be able to work within a large team and to collaborate amongst many facets of the team. This individual should have a good understanding of the JSR-170 spec, RESTful design principles, XML processing, and XLST. In addition, this person must be able to work across multiple facets of the project and juggle multiple responsibilities at the same time. The individual must have strong analytic capability as well. We are looking for a highly motivated individual who is looking to grow their career in a fast paced environment.
- Develop software based on design specifications.
- Ability to work amongst different groups to collaborate and develop solutions cohesively.
- Work closely with Architects, and Lead Developers to understand proposed infrastructure and architectural decisions, and to design and develop the required software based on those guidelines.
- Maintain a high degree of business functional knowledge to help guide common solutions to the customer community
- Ability to work at a detailed technical level in developing requirements and to work closely with other developers to integrate requirements across the team.
- Assist in the maintenance of appropriate processing flow charts, diagrams, tables, and other supporting documentation to convey proposed or updated designs.
The candidate is an experienced Java/ASP programmer, with at least 3 years of experience designing and implementing Web architectures, working with XML standards and dealing with all the aspects of Content Management.
Should have a real working experience developing, extending and implementing Java based Content Managements Systems, worked with JCR (JSR-170, either in the Jackrabbit or CRX implementation) implementations.
The candidate must posses an in depth understanding of RESTful design principles for web architectures (as defined in Roy’s Fielding doctoral thesis), with knowledge of the relevant aspects and mechanics of the HTTP protocol and real working experience with concrete implementations such as WEBDAV (RFC-2518), AtomPub, JAX-RS, Restlets etc.
The candidate should have as well in depth understanding of the SAX/TraX/StaX XML processing model in Java 5 and 6, with particular focus on transformation pipelines, implementing URI resolvers, document pools, XML catalogues, Transformer Handlers, XMLReaders etc. It is extremely important that the candidate has already gained working experience using and extending Saxon 9 and Saxon’s specific APIs and classes.
• A very important requisite is an advanced knowledge of multithreading in Java, including the Java 5 Concurrency APIs.
XSLT 2.0, functional programming, XPATH 2.0 are considered a requisite as well. Exposure to XQuery 1.0 on an XML database, such as Exists, is a huge plus.
Finally, the candidate should be extremely familiar with Linux, Tomcat 5.5 and Apache 2.2 configuration, deployment and troubleshooting.
Key Behavioral Requirements:
- Respect in the Workplace
- Demonstrates Integrity and authenticity
- Encourages and facilitates the exchange of ideas
- Fosters an Inclusive work environment
- Connection and Collaboration
- Communicates and relates effectively
- Promotes and encourages teamwork
- Manages relationships and expectations • Thinks and solves problems creatively
- Makes a Difference
- Takes personal accountability for actions and results
- Is action oriented rather than reactive
- Takes initiative and goes beyond what is required
- 2-4 years of directly related experience
Develops, assesses, and communicates web site usage and security policies and standards.
- Responsible for designing internal/external company web pages, including graphics, animation, and functionality.
- Develops web page infrastructure and applications related to pages with graphics and features.
- Assures web server and site technical performance.
- Provides technical assistance to Site Administrators.
- May assist in the planning of overall company strategy involving internet usage.
- May make hardware and/or software purchasing recommendations or decisions regarding web development.
- May perform overall administration of sites at a company-wide level.
- Requires knowledge of commercial internet/web tools and protocols.
Qualified candidates will have:
- Bachelor’s degree or related field or equivalent experience